Monday, February 21, 2011

Thanks to everyone

Good day

I am scared yet eager to take over this responsibility of giving update on the OVC project. Yes, working on the blog was something I heard from Ed and Folo who worked with the children for the past 3 years. I salute them for their commitment and for making the project known to everyone.
However, I am unfortunate to say good bye to everyone who contributed to this project. It started with Patric Reilly who was a co founder of this project in 2007. He left the same year. Ed did most of the work in the project. He developed the OVC and the garden project and had to leave in May last year. Folo started in 2009 and worked with care and love towards the children although she failed to work on the blog. She left last year November. Again, I now have to say goodbye to Anika who supported the project while she worked as a volunteer at the Ministry of Health. At the moment, she is helping me to familiarize myself with the new technology before she leaves.

I just want to tell you that we are missing you so much! Thanks for what you contributed in the lives of the kids. We are wishing you a bright future. For everyone who contributed with financial or material support, the children are fortunate to be able to go to school, play and learn at the kids club because of your support.

From now on I will try to update the blog every Monday. Please follow the activities of the children so that you can support where you can.

We are what we are because of your support!

Cheers till next time

Kakarandua



No comments:

Post a Comment