Tuesday, November 3, 2009

CrEaTiVe ArT X 3 = FuN

Metaha,

Well, after a great week last week the volunteers decided to extend Creative Art one more week. Seeing the children's eyes light up when they were informed made it seem to be the right decision. Sorry no pictures this week, its a surprise!

Spotlight on Lina


Q1. What is your full name?
A1. I am Lina Tjipito. I am a 15 year old girl.

Q2. When and where were you born?
A2. 04-08 in Opuwo.

Q3. What are the names and ages of your brothers and sisters?
A3. My brother is 13 and my sister is 12 years old.

Q4. What is your favorite color?
A4. My favorite color is Pink.

Q5. What grade are you in?
A5. I am in grade 7c.

Q6. What is your favorite subject in school?
A6. Social studys and Agriculture.

Q7. What do you do for fun?
A7. I like to play with my sister for fun.

Q8. What is your favorite food?
A8. Meat and Macaroni.

Q9. If you could have one wish what would it be?
A9. I want a house.

Q10. What is your favorite part of the Omapitiro Weyuva After School Class?
A10. I like the games we get to play.

Thanks Lina!!!

For now, Uhara Nawa

No comments:

Post a Comment